I am super pumped to share this with you, because I often get question about my powerlifting training and I want to share allllllll the details.
We were looking for help with both lifting form and programming. As the weights get heavier and as you move to a more advanced lifter form is incredibly important and programming gets pretty complicated and it was time for us to outsource.
We have loved the process and both of us have gotten a lot stronger over the last year and hit a bunch of PR's.
I wanted to invite you to check out our interview.
In it, you’ll hear:
- Why and how I made the transition from teaching bodypump to lifting heavy weights on my own.
- Why we love lifting as a couple
- How much weight we've gained through the process and our current PR's
- The #1 reason both of us are so passionate about strength training
- How strength training has helped my husband be a better surgeon