Today's episode is a little different. This is actually a replay of another podcast that I was a guest on. I was on the Key Nutrition podcast where Brad Jensen and Michelle Raines interviewed me and asked some really great questions. I felt like it was such a good episode that I wanted to make sure I shared it with you! So this is an episode where I get interviewed and I talk about macro counting and who should do it and who shouldn't and what it looked like in my life and how it really has changed the game for me and for so many of the women that I have worked with. I hope that you enjoy this episode where I was on the Key Nutrition podcast hosted by Brad and Michelle.
- We do ourselves a disservice when we don't set these big huge goals
- I started my Instagram account just as a fitness journey account. (17:36)
- So many women don't reach for their health and fitness goals because they feel like all of their energy and attention is given to their kids. (23:45)
- It's not always about eating less. (33:04)
- If your goal really is to build the maximum amount of muscle or the maximum strength, you have to make sure that you are being very intentional about that week to week to week progressive overload. (39:31)
- What macro counting did for me is it redefined what food was and it redefined the morality of food, right? (43:45)
I hope you enjoyed that episode and that it was fun to hear somebody else interview me for a change! I hope that you picked up something that will be helpful to you in your own fitness journey. Make sure to share what you’ve learned, I’d love to hear it!