This segment of “Ask Amber” is all about Supplements (for health and fitness)! This 2 part series deals with pros cons, ins and outs of supplements. Part 1 is about the need (or not) for taking supplements as part of your health and fitness regimen. I also spend a LOT of time addressing protein powders – different kinds, pros and cons, what to look for, etc. Feeling lost? No worries, I created a freebie reference sheet that can be found below.
Questions Addressed on Supplements:
- Should I take supplements if I have a well-balanced diet? 8:10
- What should I look for in a protein powder? 17:28
- Types of Protein Powders 20:30
- I personally love the Ideal Lean Protein Powders* Use my code, AMBER15 for a 15% discount when you order !
- What’s the deal with collagen? 25:18
- Is Sucralose bad in supplements? 28:26
- Should I take protein powders on rest days? 32:05
- Should I avoid creatine for weight loss? 34:06
There is so much I haven’t covered yet, so stay tuned to next week, episode 61, for more information regarding supplements – BCAAs, Pre workouts, Pregnancy/nursing, etc. And don’t forget about my free “cheat sheet” to help you navigate the supplement world!
*I am an affiliate of Ideal Lean Protein Powders, so if you use my code AMBERB 15, I do get a kick back. However, my opinions are my own and I stand by them.