That pit in your stomach, your sweaty, hands, and you feeling scared doesn't mean what you think it means. Listening to this episode will change the way you think about fear. Amber teaches you how to reframe fear, and how to use fear as a way to grow and becomes something better. You will learn how fear is holding you back from the results you want in your life.
- When you stay safe, you stay stuck.
- There is no growth in the comfort zone, and no comfort in the growth zone.
- “I feel fear, so I must do it in order to grow”
- You must make decisions based off what you want to happen and where you want to go- not your current circumstances.
- What are you putting off because of fear?
- Fear keeps us from action.
- Things are always going to be scary; fear is not going anywhere. New level new devil.
- Four lessons from completing a fear challenge:
- Getting started is the hardest part
- The anticipation was way worse than the actual event
- It gets easier over time.
- Doing something scary alongside others makes it easier.
Take away: Stop seeing fear as something that means you shouldn't do it, and start seeing fear as something that means you SHOULD be doing it.