In today’s episode, Amber pulls back the curtain and lets you see a side of her that you do not see on social media. She takes an idea started by Jess Lively, and gets raw and vulnerable as she gives you a “behind-the-scene” view of Amber. Amber shares her favorite thing to watch on YouTube, how she feels about Instagram, what makes her nervous, something she struggles with, where she envisions her business in 5-10 years, something she is not proud of, and a few other things you will be surprised to find out!
She is able to share all of this, knowing that what other people think of her, the opinions they have about her, are none of her business and they mean nothing about her.
- There is power in acknowledging your imperfections, yet continuing to show
up and improve.
- Own who you are and where you are at in the journey of life
- Being a multi-tasker can mean you are getting a lot done, but at what
- The best thing you can do for content producers is to share and comment on
- It doesn’t matter what people think of you.
- Everyone out there has insecurities, guilt, fears, and quarks.
- Learn from your past mistakes and move forward.
You can have a messy life and you can have things you are not proud of and can still show up and keep moving forward. No one is perfect. Own your past and your quirks because it is a part of you and who you are.